We strive to build a community for both our residents as well as our staff. Our employees take pride in shaping their workplace culture, and it shows. In fact, many members of our management team began their careers in entry-level positions right here at Wentworth Senior Living.
Professional growth and personal satisfaction are vital in sustaining an exceptional team. We foster employee growth by offering continuing education opportunities and on-the-job training. This training includes online courses specially designed for healthcare providers, as well as specialty training in dementia care and restorative health practices.
We compensate our staff with competitive salaries, generous vacation time, and myriad benefits, including the following:
- High Staff-to-Residents Ratio
- Competitive Pay
- Free Employee Meals
- Medical and dental insurance (employer contributes 70% of premiums)
- 401K Savings Plan with generous employer contribution
- Life insurance coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Employee development and education reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
- Employee recognition awards
- Peer Mentor Program for new employees
- Referral Bonus Program