Thank you for your interest in working at Wentworth Senior Living! Upon joining our community, you will become part of a team who, together with the seniors who call our community home, takes pride in shaping our workplace culture.
Your career growth and personal satisfaction are important to us. To this goal, we offer both on the job training and educational opportunities which support our variety of specialized positions while encouraging both personal and career growth. In fact, many members of our management team started in entry-level positions right here at WSL.
WSL is proud to help residents and staff make lasting connections while ensuring our seniors are fully engaged in living better lives longer.
We compensate our staff with competitive salaries and many other benefits, including:
- Generous PTO Time
- High staff-to-residents ratio
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K savings plan with employer 4% match contribution after one year
- Life insurance coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Employee development and education reimbursement assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Referral bonus program
- Monthly staff appreciation events
- Surprise rewards throughout the year