We are currently seeking a Full-time Housekeeper to join our team Monday through Friday & rotating weekends, flexible hours.
As a member of the Facilities team at Wentworth Senior Living your responsibilities will include a few of the following key points:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth and positivity when working with fellow team members and residents
- Take direction from the Senior Operations Manager
- Support Housekeeping team
- Cleaning and sanitizing public spaces including meeting rooms, dining rooms, halls and staircases, and public restrooms
- Uses and maintains assigned power equipment and hand tools; buffers, extractors, high pressure washers, high speed buffers and vacuums, brooms, mops, and squeegees for cleaning and general maintenance of floors, walls, carpets, furniture, etc.
- Provides light maintenance in the areas including, but not limited to: painting, snow removal, lawn and grounds care, change light bulbs, and other light maintenance tasks as assigned
Qualified candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Pride in producing top quality results
- Ability to handle fast-paced or stressful situations calmly and with a solution-oriented approach
- Readiness to provide service with a smile
Very Competitive Pay Scale
- Rotating weekends
- Experience with custodial and/or housekeeping duties preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment screening, which includes a criminal background check, pre-employment physical, and drug test.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
We are located steps from Portsmouth’s Market Square and Prescott Park, in the heart of the historic South End.