We are currently seeking a Resident Assistant or Licensed Nursing Assistant to join the WSL Health Resources team.
Monday – Friday 11:00pm-7:30am
As a member of the Wentworth Senior Living Health Resources team your responsibilities will include a few of the following key points:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth and positivity when working with fellow team members and our senior residents.
- Take direction from the Nurse Supervisor on delegated workflow related to personal nursing care functions, resident nutrition, resident mobility and incontinence care, etc.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other work teams to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet resident needs.
- Participate in required annual training programs.
- Active NH or Compact State LNA license preferred but not required
- Minimum of one year of experience in an assisted living or nursing home setting preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment screening, which includes a criminal background check and drug test.
Wentworth Senior Living is located steps from Portsmouth’s Market Square and Prescott Park, behind Strawbery Banke Museum.