We are currently seeking a Per-Diem RN or LPN to join the WSL Health Resources team.
As a member of the Health Resources team at Wentworth Senior Living your responsibilities will include a few of the following key points:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth and positivity when working with fellow team members and residents.
- Develops and oversees LNA assignments.
- Administers medications and provides treatment.
- Takes and gives report.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other work teams to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet resident needs.
- Participate in required annual training programs.
- Active NH or Compact State RN/LPN license and a minimum of one year of experience in a senior services setting preferred.
All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment screening, which includes a criminal background check and drug test.
- Active NH or state compact RN/LPN license
Wentworth Senior Living is located steps from Portsmouth’s Market Square and Prescott Park, behind Strawbery Banke Museum.