Wentworth Senior Living’s success truly depends on the skill, dedication, and happiness of our staff. Together with the seniors who call our community home, our employees take pride in shaping their workplace culture, and it shows. With industry leading resident and family satisfaction, WSL is proud to help residents and staff make lasting connections while ensuring our seniors are fully engaged in living better lives longer.
As a member of the Health Resources team at Wentworth Senior Living your responsibilities will include a few of the following key points:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth and positivity when working with fellow team members and residents.
- Develops and oversees LNA assignments.
- Administers medications and provides treatment.
- Takes and gives report.
- Cooperate with inter-departmental personnel, as well as other work teams to ensure that nursing services can be adequately maintained to meet resident needs.
- Participate in required annual training programs.
- Active NH or Compact State RN/LPN license
- Minimum of one year of experience in a senior services setting preferred
All offers of employment are contingent on successfully passing a pre-employment screening, which includes a criminal background check and drug test.
- Active NH or state compact RN/LPN license
Wentworth Senior Living is located steps from Portsmouth’s Market Square and Prescott Park, behind Strawbery Banke Museum.